With our experience of providing specialist temperature control solutions including chilled, frozen, ambient and up to +60˚C, CRS in the UK are proud to work alongside Klinge Corporation with our specialist products. With 30 years experience manufacturing high quality container refrigeration units, Klinge are the ideal supplier.
When you combine the in house expertise of the CRS engineering team with the specialist refrigeration of Klinge, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest specification solution with no compromise of quality.
CRS use the following Klinge products in our specialist refrigeration solutions:
Klinge Corporation Transport
- Use of R404A refrigerant
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of -30˚C to +50˚C
- Designed for use on ISO container type storage
Klinge Corporation Ultra Low Temperature
- Twin Refrigeration units
- Use of R134A and R23 refrigerants
- Temperature range as low as -65˚C
- Suitable for use on ISO containers, ideal for the storage of fish and pharmaceuticals
Klinge Corporation Explosion Proof
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 ATEX rated refrigeration units in compliance with EN 60079-10
- Suitable for use on DNV 2.7-1 ISO Containers
- Works in ambient temperatures from -30˚C to +52˚C