Pharmaceutical Storage Solutions
At CRS we offer a range of temperature controlled storage products and services to the pharmaceutical industry, whether the main use would be to insure your products against any worst case scenarios, or to open the door to new and innovative storage solutions.
Our pharmaceutical grade mobile cold storage units have been used by medical board approved sites for the storage of high value inventories such as vaccines, diagnostic kits and blood samples since 1996.
New and refurbished equipment is available to rent, lease or buy with unbeatable pricing for hire periods of six months and up. We can guarantee first use of brand new equipment if needed. Call 0800 085 2298 for a free, no obligation quote.
Temperature Controlled Pharmaceutical Stores
- Premium quality cold stores which can be safely placed outside to free up space
- Fully air mapped and secure
- Redundancy on all critical features
- Backup refrigeration systems
- 4-20 pallet capacities available
- 16-24ft wide cold storage container rooms
- Extra width gives fast and efficient stock turnaround
- No planning permission needed for installation
- Great for large capacity storage needs
- Fully waterproof for safe outside placement
- 10ft, 20ft and 40ft sizes available
- Store at up to +60 degrees Celsius
- No planning permission needed to install
- Can be placed outside to free up valuable inside space
- Temperature control for sensitive and valuable inventory
Pharmaceutical Storage Solutions from CRS
Where strict temperature control is essential, we can aid you in keeping an eye on this with access to temperature information in real time from any internet connection.
All pharmaceutical stores contain two independent refrigeration units for full critical redundancy guaranteeing that if one fails the other will take its place, providing protection for valuable inventory or any other item placed inside.
Our temperature controlled stores come with a full control panel allowing convenient temperature control to required temperatures, with the capability to go as low as -35°C.
They include two phone-in/phone-out, sight and sound alarm systems. Kill switches and lock stops are also installed for the peace of mind for both you and your employees.
All of our stores are weatherproof so whether placed outside or inside, protection is provided from nature and its actions.
Supply Chain Monitoring
CRS also offer a suite of supply chain monitoring solution products including remote temperature monitoring, tracking, recoding and reporting. This can help to prevent contamination by strictly controlling environmental conditions and can record critical parameters such as humidity and pressure.
Read a Relevant Case Study
Culture Media Store
A Pharmaceutical company in Europe approached CRS mobile cold storage as they required a +29°C Culture Media Store. They were benefiting from rapid growth and were in the need of storage for process stimulation.View Case Study
Give our cold storage experts a call today on 0800 085 2298 to see how we can help.